Thursday, December 17, 2015

Da Brothers

Ohhh myyy!! What a hectic and insanely fun past 10 days we've had! Jameson has been preparing for his brothers to come visit for weeks! Everything to making sure we had vailimas stocked in the fridge to buying new Christmas lights for the porch outside. He's been glued to the computer watching the waves, weather, surfline, you name it! It's so cute to watch him get so riled up . It just shows how much he loves them. Which ultimately, makes my heart melt!! Hehe. Jared and Jordy arrived with surfboards in hand. Not just 1 board, 3 boards per brother! 6 freaking boards!! It was insanity. I knew I was about to be stuck in a surf house with 3 obsessed surfers for the next 10 days!! Sharing a bathroom and everything! At least we had our own rooms. Haha! I didn't even care though. I was equally stoked to have the brothers come and experience our life here in Samoa.

Every morning was an awesome adventure! The boys woke up early with surf as a priority. The waves are best at high tide so our entire day was ruled by the tide. In the meantime, we took them on hikes, snorkels, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, camping, fishing.. you name it!! It was so incredible. We rarely sat around and did nothing. And even when we did that, we were laughing and playing music. I was the official videographer. I got to film the boys while they surfed. And even though I feel like this is an easy task, the boys convinced me that it wasn't. They thought I did so good filming them! They were so surprised that I didn't miss any waves. Not only that, they were surprised that I didn't mess up! Again, I feel like it's really not that hard haha but I thought it was cute they were giving me compliments! :) It was so great spending time with Jamesons brothers. I have never spent so much time with them in the past 5 years being with Jameson. We all get along so nicely and I feel so much closer to them now. I love that I have 2 more older brothers. When the 3 of them get together, we all can't stop laughing. All of them are so funny!! Jamesons eyes light up around them. It's the best ever to see someone you love so much be so incredibly happy. The trip went by too fast. In an instant, they were gone. All the fun is over now! Now what do we look forward to?! Haha. Next chapter, coming home!!! Now that's something to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment