Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Turtle Encounters

So we are having dinner at one of the glorious restaurant views on the island, Sadie's by the Sea, when all the sudden, I spot a turtle! I just blurted it out all loud for everyone to hear.."Turtle!! Turtle!!" Haha! Its actually a Ripleys Green Turtle to be exact. This guy swam right up to where we were eating! It was so cool! Popped his head up a few times, let us get a good look at him, then disappeared into the beautiful turquoise water. My friend Liora, Jameson, and myself just looked in awe. Something about a giant turtle is just so majestic and beautiful. Liora said it best, "Well that was awesome! What a happy encounter! I feel so happy now!" With smiles on our faces,  content in our hearts ..we truly felt so happy. #pinchme #paradise 


Bye Turtle! Come back and visit any time!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment