Thursday, October 1, 2015

My new normal

I've become so used to this life. My everyday is so much different than my past life as a Californian girl. I experience and see things that are completely out of the norm compared to how I used to live in Oceanside. The other day I went to get water at a corner mart and there was this cat laying in the middle of the walkway. Just sleeping. As I walked closer, he opened his eyes and gave me a soft meow. Then went back to sleep. I was cracking up. Nobody was phased but me of course. But I wasnt even shocked. It was  "normal". Small things that would usually gross me out just start to become my new normal. Like a pack of dogs on the street, moldy fruit, kids with no shoes on. I can go on forever. This place changes you. I feel so humble. 
The one thing that doesn't ever feel normal are the amazing views from our front yard! Now that, I can honestly say feels just as amazing as when I first laid eyes on it nearly 2 years ago! 


Kitty in the store! Haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment