Friday, February 19, 2016

I can't believe it

I really can't believe that next week is my last week in American Samoa!!! How did time escape me so fast?? I am full of emotions. Sad, happy, anxious, excited, curious!! I can hardly stand it. The worst part about all of this will be being away from Jameson. :( I wish we were moving back home together but he will have to come back in May to finish out the school year. I'll also miss our kitty!! That's ok though because we are taking her back home with us (obvi). Haha! Wow this Samoan cat really scored!!! She gets to live the lap of luxury in sunny San Diego!! ;) But most of all, I'll miss the friendships I've made here. I know I've made some life long friendships here in Samoa. I will forever miss my home on coconut point! This isn't a good bye but see you later! I truly want to come back one day. ❤❤ to the place where I called home for 2 long years. My home away from home, Sweet Samoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment