Tuesday, September 8, 2015

29 years young!

I know this is so late but I forgot to post pics of my birthday a few weeks ago! I decided I wanted to have a fun themed party to spice this island up a little bit. ;) So I had a Vegas "Pool" party theme party out front! This meant loud house music, earrings, sparkle, and lots of fun drinks! :) It was a blast to say the least. We stayed out all day in the sun playing volleyball, swimming, and even played on the slack line (its like a tight rope!). It was so awesome. My dutiful husband woke up really early and got the party all ready. He made sure everything was taken care of and even BBQ'd for everyone. Love him!! I had the best 29th birthday! Only thing missing were my friends and family from home. But luckily, I'm blessed with amazing people here to share these memories with. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment