Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Samoa Sundays

We truly do live in absolute paradise. I try to tell myself everyday not to take it for granted. I am fully aware that I will never live this close to paradise for $700 dollars a month (2 bedrooms/1bath) ever again for the rest of my life. The wind has stopped, summer is approaching fast. December and January are the hottest months of the year. This is when we all congregate outside (more than usual) and swim out front!! I'm literally beach front from the most spectacular view I have ever seen. The most glorious mountains and crystal blue water. It seriously is so captivating in the best way. Every weekend, I just lounge outside. Never straying too far from my house here on coconut point. This particular weekend, Jameson got a new camera to play with. We decide to test it out. The pictures came out absolutely glorious. As cliche as it sounds, it was better in person. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment